R & D Work Shop
Research and Development form the eyes and brain of the Jeppy Body. While the eyes look for the changes in the market and anticipate the need to redesign products, the brain supports the vision to come up with new designs.
The Research Looks after:
- Searching New Trends in the market.
- Farseeing the volume growth.
- Keeping an eye on competition and their activities.
- Being ahead of the competition.
The development basically focuses on the following areas:
- Shapes – Keep on inventing new shapes.
- Raw Material – Diversify into new material combinations to make Delicious Nutritious
- Branding – Every new product category can be sub-branded according to the volume anticipated.